Home Inspector Salem
Buying a home is not a small matter. It’s probably one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make in your life. That’s why you’d want to make sure that the property you’re eyeing is in great condition and won’t need costly repairs in the future. The same goes if you’re selling your house. Your property’s state will determine how much you can put on sale in the marker.
Hire a professional home inspector in Salem for this job.
What Does a Home Inspector in Salem Look For?
A home inspector in Salem visually checks the structure and components of a house. They will write a report containing the problem areas they’ve seen. You’ll go over the results with your real estate agent so you can evaluate how they will affect the purchase or sale of a property. Here are some of the things that a home inspector in Salem will review in a home.
A Home Inspector in Salem Checks a Property’s HVAC System
One of the first things that a home inspector in Salem will do at a property is to ensure that its HVAC system is functioning properly. A heating system is one of the most significant systems in your home and you want to be sure no obvious issues are present. When possible, a home inspector in Salem will run the heat and cooling and visually inspect the units.
A Home Inspector in Salem Checks the Electrical
A home inspector in Salem will visibly inspect your electrical system. They will evaluate the accessible portions of the interior and exterior wiring in the home. If you’re purchasing or selling a much older house, there’s a chance that it will have visible wires that can be dangerous. The inspection officer will record all of these and compile them into a report.
Home Inspector Checks the Plumbing System
It’s important to understand the general condition of the plumbing system before you sell or purchase a home. Salem home inspectors will check visible areas of the home where water runs, such as showers, bathtubs, and sinks. They will also check visible areas of the drain, waste, and vent system. Lastly, they’ll look at some other systems like water heaters to check and see if any changes/repairs are required.
Home Inspector Checks the Foundation
Foundations are a key component of a home’s structure and many homes in this area have aged and deteriorated foundations. To help understand your foundation’s condition, hire a home inspector in Salem to spot signs of a faulty foundation in your potential property.
Outside the house, a home inspector in Salem can look for visible settlement of the building or issues with the accessible portion of the foundation. Inside the structure, he will assess cracks in the wall or ceiling, as well as, visible issues with the foundation.
Home Inspector Checks the Home’s Attic
Your home inspector in Salem will visit a home’s attic to see the condition of the insulation installed there. Aside from that, they will check the ventilation there. If the space is poorly ventilated, it can produce excess moisture, which leads to mold growth. There may also be accessible issues with electrical, structure, or other systems visible in the attic.
Inspectors Also Check all the Doors and Windows
You might be surprised to learn that a home inspector in Salem also checks all windows and doors in a home. They will test a representative number to make sure they open and close properly. They will also tell you of any obvious issues with the windows like thermal seal failures.
Hire Reliable Home Inspectors in Salem Today
Whether you’re a homeowner or a buyer looking for an inspection expert to get your house inspection done, turn to Another Level Home Inspection today. We offer all kinds of services related to inspection (like evaluating electrical, plumbing systems & interior areas, etc.) and guide you through our thorough analysis to help you make the best decision about your property/ home.
Contact us to schedule our home inspector in Salem.
Providing You With Accurate Information for One of Life’s Biggest Decisions
Home inspections are one of the most important steps in the home buying process. It allows you to discover underlying safety hazards before you close a deal and sign a contract with a seller.
Some people try to rely on identifying problems with the home, having their realtor identify problems with the home, or using some other friend or contractor. While this may identify some problems, contractors are typically specialized in certain areas and anyone area they aren’t experts in could result in significant issues.
Additionally, obvious issues are often addressed by homeowners and it’s the lesser understood systems or the harder to get at areas that typically contain most of the problems. So, when it comes to crucial assessments like this, it’s best to leave the job to the hands of experts—and that’s what we are here for. We spend all our time finding problems and learning about new ones.
At Another Level Home Inspection, we understand that buying a house can be overwhelming. Our American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) certified inspectors follow a meticulous process and use the latest tools to give you an accurate assessment.
We provide you with relevant information about your prospective house so you can make an informed decision on your next purchase. Learn more about us and how we can help you.
Our Distinctive Home Inspection Process
Another Level Home Inspection offers a wide range of solutions to ensure every nook and cranny is inspected, and we find as many problems as possible. Among the different services that we perform are:
- Radon Testing – Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US and the EPA suggests testing every home. If you’re buying a new house, it’s important to get it tested for radon. High levels of this radioactive gas may put you and your household members at risk for respiratory diseases like lung cancer. Another Level Home Inspection can perform radon testing in your home. We’re made up of National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) certified professionals, and we test in accordance with the standards and regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). For inquiries, feel free to reach out to us.
- Infrared Thermography – If you don’t have a thermal camera, you cannot see what an Another Level Inspector can see. We use the latest technology and practices to provide our clients with the best possible service. We offer infrared thermography to detect moisture, anomalies, and heat. This way, you can be alerted for water damage, insulation and leakage issues, and electrical system problems, and have them fixed as soon as possible.
- Wood Destroying Insects (WDI) Inspections – At Another Level Home Inspection, we understand how stressful it is to have pests in your home. Our team provides Wood Destroying Insects (WDI) inspections to detect the existence of bugs like termites, carpenter bugs and bees, and powder post beetles. Let us help you have peace of mind that your home is free of any of these unwanted guests. Call us to schedule a WDI inspection with our expert team.
- Drone Inspections – We understand that some clients may be confused with the technical jargon that we use. Our team at Another Level Home Inspection utilizes modern equipment such as drones to fully capture high-definition photos and videos of our property assessments. This way, we can give you visual representations while we explain our observations to you. No inspectors get on all roofs and while we walk some roofs, safety is our biggest priority. Some areas are not accessible without a drone.
- Maintenance Inspection – Home inspections shouldn’t only be done during the homebuying process. Regular maintenance checks and home inspections are also important in ensuring your house is still a safe place to live in for you and your family members. So if you need a professional to take a look at your property’s current condition, we’re here for you.
Another Level Inspection: Home Inspections & Other Services
At Another Level Home Inspection, we proudly offer full maintenance inspection services. Our team evaluates different aspects of your home including:
- Electrical Systems
- Heating, Cooling, Insulation, and Ventilation Systems
- Plumbing System
- Structural Systems
- Interior and exterior areas
- and more
If you’re interested to learn more about this service, we’ll be more than happy to entertain your questions. Feel free to reach out to us today.
Buy Your Dream Home With Confidence
Homebuying shouldn’t be hard. Let our experts at Another Level Home Inspection ensure you’re investing in the right property.
Contact Us Today!
To inquire or book us for an appointment, you may reach out to us at 978-417-9853 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.