NOT EVERYTHING IN A HOME IS DONE WELL. DON'T ADD HOME INSPECTION TO THE LIST!
It’s the biggest purchase you will likely make in your lifetime. Don’t risk using a home inspection company that seems just O.K.
- ASHI Certified – Providing a higher level of standards
- Certified Residential Thermographer – Thermal included in our inspections
- Certified Pest Inspector – Wood destroying insect inspections offered during our home inspection
- Background Verfied Inspector – Trustworthy and professional
- Drone Pilot – FAA Part 107 License
- Certified Deck Inspection – Both NADRA and ASHI special certifications
- Top Rated Report Writing Software – Video and photo media focused reporting
- Radon Testing Equipment Designed to Help Identify Tampering – Continuous radon monitor machines
- Experienced with Old Homes – Inspected homes dating back to the 1600s
- College Educated Professional – Hardworking and communicative
- Family oriented, Covid safe, patient, thorough, and educational
Why Not Go With The Cheapest? "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
WE WORK HARD
We want to go through the entire home in detail. Some issues are not easy to spot and it takes effort to ensure you maximize the information you can gain about your potential home purchase.
WE TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE FAMILY
It’s not a small decision who you are going to depend on to ensure your inspection is done right. When you choose us we do everything we can to live up to your standards. We want you to call us anytime, even years later, when you need us.
WE USE THE BEST TOOLS FOR THE JOB
Having the right tools is key. We are always testing new tools and technology and if it makes us better at our job, we use them.
WE ARE METICULOUS
Many inspectors are thorough, but we are also systematic and tactical in our approach to inspecting the home. Our process drives our thoroughness.
WE CARE AND LOVE WHAT WE DO
We get excited on our way to work every day and can’t wait to teach you about your new home. The inspection is done properly even if it takes time to do it right. We are there ONLY for OUR CLIENT.